Reliable Towing Service and Roadside Assistance
Offering the latest computerized dispatch and tracking equipment, we guarantee fast and efficient service that can handle towing needs large or small. Universal Auto LLC provides 24 hour towing and expert repair for vehicles of any make or model from our recognized auto body shop.
Universal Auto LLC Offers:
Trained and AAA certified tow truck operators
- Fast response time and 24/7 services in the Shakopee region
- Reasonable rates
- Experienced and reliable tow truck operators
- Complete auto body repair service
Driving Safety Tips
- If you’re having problems with your vehicle while driving, coast along the right shoulder away from any curves and the flow of traffic behind you.
- If your engine fails on a busy road or highway, activate your 4 way flashers and call for immediate roadside assistance. Attempting to navigate a highway on foot can be very dangerous. Exit your vehicle on the side away from oncoming traffic only when you are certain it is safe to do so.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle safely, set up road flares 50 feet behind your car to prevent a collision.
- Never stand behind or directly in front of your vehicle since other drivers will have difficulty seeing you.
- Practice changing your spare tire and ensure you have all the necessary equipment in case of a roadside emergency. Invest in a jack stand in addition to a regular tire jack for increased safety.
- Exercise common sense. Vehicles breakdown for different reasons and never at the right time. Identify the underlying problem without endangering yourself and call 911 or roadside assistance as soon as possible.
Universal Auto LLC offers prompt towing and roadside assistance anywhere in the Shakopee region in addition to:
- Certified Technicians
- Qualified Drivers
- State of the Art Auto Body Repair Services
- Authorized Parts
Car Care Tips:
- Check your tires regularly – A tread depth of less than 2/32” is essentially bald according to the law
- Check your owner’s manual inside of your glove compartment for the required tire pressure for your vehicle
- The cooling system in your vehicle should be flushed and refilled bi-annually to prevent damage
If you require roadside assistance or a tow call us and we will be by your side as soon as possible.